These 50 low carb Instant Pot recipes are so delicious you might just lick your bowl clean! We’ve rounded up some of our favorite keto and low carb recipes from some of our favorite food bloggers. Beans, veggies, chicken, shrimp, beef, pork, and more – and every recipe fits perfectly in a low carb lifestyle!
What Does It Mean to Eat Low Carb?
Ahh, the low carb diet. It’s been around for decades, but what are the “rules”, exactly?
Low carb is super similar to keto in that both focus on a daily carb intake that’s much lower than the typical American diet. The main difference between low carb and keto is how many carbs you should eat in a day.
Neither way of eating means “carbs are bad, don’t eat any carbs at all, ever.”
On keto, the goal is to put your body into a state of nutritional ketosis. To do that, 5-10% of your daily caloric intake should come from carbs – that means you should only eat roughly 20-30g net carbs per day.
With low carb diets, though, your goal is just to limit the overall amount of carbohydrates you’re consuming. There’s no real hard-and-fast carb limit with this eating plan, but most low carb eaters typically stay between 50g and 150g of carbs per day. There’s also less of an emphasis on consuming fats than on the keto diet, and a higher amount of protein is welcome.
All of the recipes in this list have between 1g and 25g net carbs per serving, and they all have between 2g and 35g total carbs per serving!
Low Carb and the Instant Pot
We love, love, love using the Instant Pot for low carb recipes. It’s all about convenience, and we are all for anything that makes dinner more convenient. The Instant Pot is especially great for low carb recipes because you’re probably not eating rice or pasta or anything that could get super mushy in the pressure cooker.
5. Instant Pot Cauliflower from our sister site, Easy Healthy Recipes
6. Instant Pot Broccoli from our sister site, Easy Healthy Recipes
Low Carb Pressure Cooker Recipes with Chicken
17. Low Carb Instant Pot Lemon Chicken from Wholesome Recipe Box
18. Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Soup from The Best Keto Recipes
19. Creamy Instant Pot Salsa Chicken from All Day I Dream About Food
20. Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore from What Great Grandma Ate
21. Instant Pot Tahini Chicken from Food, Faith, Fitness
22. Chicken Taco Soup from Low Carb Maven
23. Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs from What Great Grandma Ate
24. Instant Pot Chicken Adobo from Recipes from a Pantry
25. Keto Chicken and Mushrooms from All Day I Dream About Food
Other Low Carb Instant Pot Recipes
27. Instant Pot Pulled Pork (use low carb or keto buns, or skip the bread altogether!)
31. Juicy Instant Pot Carnitas (use low carb tortillas or skip them altogether)
32. Instant Pot Sausage and Peppers from our sister site, Easy Healthy Recipes (use low carb or keto buns, or skip the bread altogether!)
36. Easy Instant Pot Beef Short Ribs from Wholesome Yum
37. Keto Low Carb Chili Recipe from Wholesome Yum
38. Instant Pot Steak Fajitas from Wholesome Yum
39. Garlic Dijon Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin from What Great Grandma Ate
40. Easy Instant Pot Swiss Steak from Recipes from a Pantry
41. Korean Sloppy Joes from What Great Grandma Ate
42. Instant Pot Meatloaf from Low Carb with Jennifer
43. Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup from All Day I Dream About Food
44. Vegetable Beef Soup from Low Carb Maven
45. Easy Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole from Recipes from a Pantry
48. Instant Pot Shrimp Boil from Homemade Interest
49. Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli Soup from The Castaway Kitchen
50. Keto Instant Pot Cabbage Rolls from Homemade Interest
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Cheryl Malik is the recipe developer, writer, and photographer behind the healthy, flavorful, family friendly recipes at 40 Aprons. She’s been a blogger for 10+ years and is known for her delicious recipes and detailed recipe instructions. Cheryl is a mom of three who lives in Memphis, TN.