Tired of eating the same old chicken dishes night after night? I hear you! Chicken doesn’t need to be boring, though! These delicious Mexican chicken recipes are full of flavors and ingredients you’ll love, for chicken-based meals you’ll love to eat.
Mexican food is always full of hearty, fresh ingredients and this incredible flavor you just don’t find in other cuisines. I’ve never had a bland, boring Mexican dish in my life. Honestly, I’m not even sure it’s entirely possible.
This list of Mexican chicken recipes features both authentic and Americanized, Mexican-inspired recipes. Some are Whole30, paleo, or keto-friendly, and some aren’t. Either way, I know you’ll love them!
Mexican Chicken Recipes
2. Pollo en Chipotle from Isabel Eats
3. Mexican Chicken Salad from Dash of Color and Spice
5. Easy Cilantro Lime Chicken from Isabel Eats
6. Mexican Adobo Chicken with Potatoes from M.A. Kitchen
8. Chicken and Rice Burritos from M.A. Kitchen
11. Easy Chicken Chimichangas from Isabel Eats
13. Southwest Chicken Enchilada Soup from Dash of Color and Spice
15. Healthy Chicken Tostadas from our sister site, Easy Healthy Recipes
17. Chicken Tamale Casserole from Isabel Eats
18. Instant Pot Burrito Bowls with Chicken from our sister site, Easy Healthy Recipes
19. Chicken Tinga from Muy Bueno Cookbook
20. Arroz con Pollo from Dash of Color and Spice
21. Green Chicken Tamales from Isabel Eats
22. Easy Chicken Enchiladas from Muy Bueno Cookbook
23. Chicken Enchiladas Verdes from Muy Delish
24. Mexican Cauliflower Arroz con Pollo from Everyday Latina
25. Creamy Chicken Enchiladas from our sister site, Easy Healthy Recipes
Thanks for checking out our list of Mexican chicken recipes! If you make any of these recipes, please remember to leave a review on the original recipe post!