This white wine sangria is infused with fruity peaches for a pitcher cocktail you’ll want to drink ALL summer! Served with fresh raspberries and made with just a few ingredients and in a few minutes, you’ll be everyone’s favorite host or hostess when you serve this peach sangria. It packs a punch, too!
What Makes This Peach White Wine Sangria Recipe So Good
- This peach white wine sangria is the perfect light, sweet summer cocktail. White wine and peachy brandy are infused with fresh, ripe peaches and served with tart raspberries
- At approximately 10 servings, this recipe makes a drink that is perfect for parties. You can also just make a pitcher to keep in the fridge to enjoy when you want! It’ll keep in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
- No need to splurge on expensive wine! Because the wine takes on some of the flavor of the fruit (and vice versa), you can buy a bottle at whatever price point is in your budget!
Key Ingredients for Peach White Wine Sangria
White Wine – Sangria is traditionally made with red wine, but white wine keeps this version light, sweet, and summery.
Peach Brandy – Lighter and sweeter than whiskey, brandy takes on the flavor of the fruit it is made with, but it’s still deep and richly flavored.
Peaches – The perfect summer fruit, peaches are sweet with a little tang, even sometimes slightly sour notes. They perfectly complement the white wine, rich brandy, and the light hint of sugar or maple syrup for sweetener.
Raspberries – Raspberries are both tart and sweet and add just a little something when popped in a glass while serving
- A couple of sprigs of fresh mint in the pitcher and each glass are gorgeous and add a bit of delicious, cool flavor.
- Add some sparkling water when serving to make your peach white wine sangria extra bubbly! This also helps increase the number of servings for extra guests or extra glasses.
- If you can’t find peach brandy, plain brandy will work! The liquid will take on some of the flavor of the fruit, so you’ll still get some peachiness. You can add more peaches to the mixture if you’d like to enhance the flavor even more!
More Delicious Cocktail & Summer Drink Recipes
- Frozen Lemonade
- Magic 2-Minute Fruity Frozen Margaritas
- Pomegranate-Ginger Fizz
- Boozy Whipped Coffee
- Blueberry Mojitos for a Crowd
- Virgin Mojito
- Peach Bellini
- Strawberry Mojito
- Chelada (Mexican Beer Cocktail with Lime)
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Peach White Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine of choice we use a standard 750mL bottle of wine
- ½ cup peach brandy or more, up to 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons sugar or maple syrup
- 3 peaches halved, pitted, and sliced thin
- 1 pint raspberries
- Stir together wine, brandy, and sugar or maple syrup in a pitcher. Add in the peaches. Chill in the fridge for several hours.
- When serving, add raspberries and peach slices to each glass.
- Serving Variations: You can add some sparkling water when serving and/or a couple sprigs of fresh mint in each glass.
- Brandy: If peach brandy is not available, plain is fine.
Cheryl Malik is the recipe developer, writer, and photographer behind the healthy, flavorful, family friendly recipes at 40 Aprons. She’s been a blogger for 10+ years and is known for her delicious recipes and detailed recipe instructions. Cheryl is a mom of three who lives in Memphis, TN.