This white wine sangria is infused with fruity peaches for a pitcher cocktail you’ll want to drink ALL summer! Served with fresh raspberries and made with just a few ingredients and in a few minutes, you’ll be everyone’s favorite host or hostess when you serve this peach sangria. It packs a punch, too!
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- This peach white wine sangria is the perfect light, sweet summer cocktail. White wine and peachy brandy are infused with fresh, ripe peaches and served with tart raspberries
- At approximately 10 servings, this recipe makes a drink that is perfect for parties. You can also just make a pitcher to keep in the fridge to enjoy when you want! It’ll keep in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
- No need to splurge on expensive wine! Because the wine takes on some of the flavor of the fruit (and vice versa), you can buy a bottle at whatever price point is in your budget!
- White Wine – Sangria is traditionally made with red wine, but white wine keeps this version light, sweet, and summery.
- Peach Brandy – Lighter and sweeter than whiskey, brandy takes on the flavor of the fruit it is made with, but it’s still deep and richly flavored.
- Peaches – The perfect summer fruit, peaches are sweet with a little tang, even sometimes slightly sour notes. They perfectly complement the white wine, rich brandy, and the light hint of sugar or maple syrup for sweetener.
- Raspberries – Raspberries are both tart and sweet and add just a little something when popped in a glass while serving
- A couple of sprigs of fresh mint in the pitcher and each glass are gorgeous and add a bit of delicious, cool flavor.
- Add some sparkling water when serving to make your peach white wine sangria extra bubbly! This also helps increase the number of servings for extra guests or extra glasses.
- If you can’t find peach brandy, plain brandy will work! The liquid will take on some of the flavor of the fruit, so you’ll still get some peachiness. You can add more peaches to the mixture if you’d like to enhance the flavor even more!
More Delicious Cocktail & Summer Drink Recipes
- Frozen Lemonade
- Magic 2-Minute Fruity Frozen Margaritas
- Easy Mojito Pitcher Recipe
- Pomegranate-Ginger Fizz
- Boozy Whipped Coffee
- Blueberry Mojitos for a Crowd
- Virgin Mojito
- Peach Bellini
- Strawberry Mojito
- Chelada (Mexican Beer Cocktail with Lime)
- 1 bottle white wine of choice we use a standard 750mL bottle of wine
- ½ cup peach brandy or more, up to 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons sugar or maple syrup
- 3 peaches halved, pitted, and sliced thin
- 1 pint raspberries
- Stir together wine, brandy, and sugar or maple syrup in a pitcher. Add in the peaches. Chill in the fridge for several hours.
- When serving, add raspberries and peach slices to each glass.
- Serving Variations: You can add some sparkling water when serving and/or a couple sprigs of fresh mint in each glass.
- Brandy: If peach brandy is not available, plain is fine.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.