What’s better than fluffy, sweet whipped coffee over milk? Boozy whipped coffee, of course! This easy cocktail pairs coffee liqueur with milk, all topped with a little cloud of whipped coffee for an Instagram-worthy drink. Perfect for brunch or after dinner, and easy to make vegan.
Why This Boozy Whipped Coffee Is So Good
- Whipped or dalgona coffee is all the rage right now for its light, sweet flavor and fluffy texture, so what’s the best way to improve on that? Make it a cocktail, of course!
- Like a delicious, chilled coffee house speciality coffee with a kick of Kahlúa, this is about to become your fave drinks for brunch, parties, and just special treats. It’s the modern version of The Dude’s favorite beverage, a White Russian.
- This recipe is super easy and surprisingly cheap, too! Just whip up a few ingredients and pour it into a glass. That’s it!
How To Make This Recipe
- To make the whipped coffeee, add the instant coffee, hot water, and sweetener to a medium-sized bowl, then whip on medium to high speed with a hand-mixer. (See our post on whipped coffee for more tips and tricks!)
- Fill a glass with the ice. Pour the Kahlúa or chocolate liqueur in, then the milk. Spoon or pipe the whipped coffee on top.
Top Tips For Making Boozy Whipped Coffee
- Use any sort of granulated sweetener in your whipped coffee, like sugar, coconut sugar, or granulated Swerve.
- We love whole milk in our whipped coffee because of how rich and delicious it makes the drink, but almond, coconut, oat, or whatever milk you have on hand is fine!
- For a vegan drink, just use non-dairy milk!
- We used Kahlúa in our drink, but you can use any coffee liqueur you like. You can even make your own!
More Cocktail & Drink Recipes
- Paleo Red, White, and Blue Cocktails (Dairy Free, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free)
- Healthy Pink Drink Strawberry Refresher (Whole30, Unsweetened, Caffeine-Free, Vegan)
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- Champagne Jello Shots with Blueberries
- Perfect Cinnamon Apple Cider Mimosa
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Boozy Whipped Coffee
- Mixer or whisk
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons sweetener
- 1/2 cup milk to serve
- 1/4 cup Kahlúa
- ice to serve
- Add water, coffee, and sweetener to bowl and whip on medium to high speed or whisk.
- Fill glass with ice, pour Kahlúa in, then milk. Top with a dollop of whipped coffee.
- Milk: Whole recommended, also almond, oat, etc.
- Sweetener: Any granulated, such as sugar, Swerve, coconut sugar, etc.
- Vegan: Use non-dairy milk.
- Coffee liqueur: We used Kahlua, but any will do, as well as homemade.