These crab recipes are absolutely incredible! From dip to pastas to classic crab legs in delicious garlic butter, we’ve rounded up 35 of the most amazing crab recipes on the internet to spice up your next crustacean dinner.
Why crab, you ask? Uhh, more like why not crab? Shellfish allergies aside, if you’re not eating crab, you’re missing out!
The juicy lean meat of a crab is full of protein (without the saturated fats) plus it’s a great source of anti-inflammatory EPA and DHA. It’s also got high levels of immune-system-supporting copper, zinc, and selenium.
Whether you’re eating crab on salads, avocados, crostini, or eggs, you’re going to love the rich, buttery texture and incredible (not fishy!) taste.
35 Incredible Crab Recipes
6. Crab Legs with Garlic Butter from Dinner at the Zoo
7. Crab Spaghetti With Lemon Gremolata from Foodie Crush
8. Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction
9. Crab and Shrimp Etouffee with Spicy Southern Kitchen
10. Venetian Crab Linguine from Sugar Salt Magic
11. Crab Alfredo from Cookies & Cups
12. Sriracha Crab Salad Rolls from Well Plated by Erin
13. Cajun Trinity Keto Crab Cakes from Peace, Love, and Low Carb
14. Crab Po’boy from Mama Loves Food
15. Jumbo Lump Crab Au Gratin from How to Feed a Loon
16. Crab Bisque from Copykat Recipes
17. Southern Crab Beignets from How to Feed a Loon
18. Crab and Corn Chowder from Little Broken
19. Crab and Avocado Enchiladas from Gimme Some Oven
20. Seafood Alfredo Stuffed Shells from Will Cook for Smiles
21. Crab Rangoon from The Cozy Cook
22. Crab Salad from Dinner at the Zoo
23. Baked Crab Mac and Cheese from Show Me the Yummy
24. Crab Rolls from Hunter, Angler, Gardener, Cook
25. Nashville Hot Soft-Shell Crab Recipe from Cooking with Janica
26. Crab Artichoke Toasts from Well Plated by Erin
27. Crab Soup from Once Upon a Chef
28. Soft Shell Crab with Salad and Spicy Sauce from Umami Girl
29. Crab Avocado Salad from Food, Faith, Fitness
30. Crab Stuffed Peppers from Chili Pepper Madness
31. Virginia Crab Imperial from The Seasoned Mom
32. Crab Casserole from The McCallums Shamrock Patch
33. Crab Eggs Benedict from What Should I Make For…
34. Seafood Lasagna from The Cookie Rookie
35. Crab and Cream Cheese Filled Crescent Rolls from Centsless Meals
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!