These toasted pecans are so buttery and addictive! They’re a super easy and quick appetizer or topping for the holidays, and they’re just impossible to stop munching on. Perfect on salads, sweet potato casserole, or by themselves!
Why These Buttery Toasted Pecans Are So Good!
- They are so addictive – I couldn’t stop eating them, and that’s not usually like me!
- They are so quick and simple to make.
- They are great as a snack for the holidays and perfect to top salads.
- They are easy to make vegan, paleo or Whole30
How to Make These Buttery Toasted Pecans
These toasted nuts are so easy to make!
- Preheat the oven to 320F.
- Pour the butter over pecans and toss together and place on a baking sheet
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove and cool.
How to serve buttery toasted pecans
There are so many uses for these pecans! They are perfect for snacking and to serving to guests as an appetizer. Use them to top a sweet potato casserole or add to salads and baked goods. They are so nutty and rich, you may have to cook up a double batch!
Are pecans good for you?
Pecans, like other nuts are a great source of fiber and protein. They also contain high amounts of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. This recipe is a great way to get some goodness into your day!
To make this recipe vegan, paleo or Whole30:
You can easily adapt these toasted pecans to fit in with your diet and lifestyle:
- To make vegan: swap out the butter for vegan butter or refined coconut oil
- Make it paleo or Whole30: swap out the butter for ghee
How long do toasted pecans last?
Once you have roasted the pecans, let them cool to room temperature, and store them in an airtight container in a cupboard or pantry. They will keep for at least a month – if they last that long!
Top Tips to Make This Toasted Pecan Recipe
- Spread the pecans evenly on the baking sheet before cooking in a pre heated oven.
- Let the nuts cool and store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
Be sure to check out these other pecan recipes!
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Buttery Toasted Pecans
These toasted pecans are so buttery and addictive! They're a super easy and quick appetizer or topping for the holidays, and they're just impossible to stop munching on.
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1-1 1/2 teaspoons salt
Preheat the oven to 320F.
Pour the butter over pecans and toss together and place on a baking sheet
Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove and cool.