This white bean salad is packed with fresh, healthy ingredients! Super easy to whip up with just one bowl, in under 5 minutes. Loaded with nutritious ingredients, and enough protein to leave you feeling full until your next meal.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- It all comes together in just one bowl! This means easy assembly, and even easier cleanup. No need to dirty a bunch of dishes for this white bean salad recipe.
- It’s super healthy and loaded with good-for-you ingredients! Fresh cucumber, tomato, and red onion are all tossed in this easy lunch or dinner. It’s also tossed in a light olive oil, lemon juice, and dried herb dressing!
- It makes the perfect addition to weekly meal prep! This white bean salad tastes better with time, so prep it ahead of a busy week and enjoy it all week long. When ready to eat, either have it as-is, or sprinkle it over lettuce for an even more nutrient-dense salad.
- For even more flavor, cover your white bean salad and let is sit in the fridge overnight. Leaving the beans and veggies to marinate in the dressing will give them enough time to soak up tons of flavor. When you return, you’ll have the best tasting bean salad ever!
- Serve this plant-based recipe however you’d like. I love it on its own as a quick and easy lunch. However, it also tastes delicious over lettuce or alongside lean protein (such as fish or steak).
- Have fun with this recipe! This is one of those healthy dishes you can totally customize based on your preferences. I also like to switch up the fresh veggies in this dish based on what I have on-hand.
Other Easy and Delicious Salad Recipes
- Cauliflower Potato Salad
- 7 Layer Salad
- Smoked Salmon Bagel Salad
- Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing
- Cherry Tomato Salad
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs of choice Herbs de Provence, dried oregano, dried tarragon, etc.
- salt to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 15-ounce can white beans drained, rinsed
- half of one red onion sliced
- 1 medium English cucumber chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- fresh herbs for serving
- large bowl with lid (or plastic wrap to cover)
- Large spoon
- In large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, dried herbs, salt, and black pepper, until ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Add white beans, red onion slices, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes. Stir well to coat beans and vegetables in dressing mixture. Serve salad immediately, or cover bowl and refrigerate salad at least 1 hour. Garnish with fresh herbs immediately before serving.
- Feel free to use any combo of dried herbs you like.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.