These lemon pepper wings are crispy and tangy but so easy to make at home. Inspired by your favorite wing joint, like Wing-Stop, this recipe bakes the wings to make them way easier and even quicker than ordering takeout! They’re loaded with flavor and healthy, too.
These baked wings are so addictive, plus they’re way healthier than wings that have been fried! Naturally Whole30, paleo, gluten free, and even keto and low carb, this recipe is perfect for when you’re dying for some salty, seasoned wings. It’s great for weeknights, meal prep, or even as an appetizer for parties with a side of blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Chicken wings – A big bag of party wings makes at least 6 servings of this recipe. Even more if you’re serving it as an appetizer!
Lemon pepper seasoning – With a burst of citrusy, peppery flavor, this easy seasoning makes these wings poppable and utterly delicious.
Garlic powder – Adding a dash of garlic powder helps make these wings ultra aromatic and flavorful.
- Make sure your seasoning is paleo or Whole30-compliant if you’re on either diet.
- You can use this same baking method with other types of seasonings. Try it with buffalo sauce, BBQ sauce, or however you like your wings.
- If you can’t find any lemon pepper seasoning, combine some lemon zest with some freshly ground pepper.
- Store any leftover wings in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
More Delicious Chicken Recipes
- Everything Bagel Chicken with Scallion Cream Cheese Sauce (Keto)
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Southwestern Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Jerk Chicken Bowls with Mango Salsa and Coconut Rice
- Dreamy Crockpot Chicken and Rice
- Shredded Chicken Tacos
- Blackened Chicken
- Baking sheet
- Wire baking rack
- Small bowl
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Place wire rack over baking sheet and arrange wings evenly on top. Bake for 15 minutes. After cook time is up, broil for 10 minutes 6" from heat source. Turn once midway through.
- While wings are baking, mix olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning, garlic powder, and salt (if your lemon-pepper seasoning does not contain it) in a small bowl.
- After wings cook, transfer to large bowl and pour lemon-pepper mixture over. Toss to coat and serve immediately
- Make it Whole30/Paleo: Make sure your seasoning is compliant.
- Storage: Keep in airtight container in the fridge up to 4 days.
- Seasoning Variations: Use this same baking method with other flavors, such as buffalo sauce, BBQ sauce, or however you like your wings.
- Lemon Pepper Alternative: Combine some lemon zest with some freshly ground pepper.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.