Keto Cookie Dough (Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free)
Easy keto cookie dough is a perfect sugar-free sweet treat to have on hand or throw together when a craving hits. Made with a handful of pantry staples and ready to eat in less than 15 minutes, this cookie dough is egg-free, gluten-free, and totally safe to enjoy without baking. Only 2g net carbs per serving!
🍪 What Makes This Recipe So Good
- This recipe is every bit as delicious as a traditional cookie dough recipe, without all of the carbs and sugar and gluten. Seriously, it’s rich and sweet and chocolatey and chewy and buttery, all with only 2g net carbs per serving. Wayyyyy fewer than anything you’d find at the grocery store.
- Since we’re using almond flour and coconut flour, there’s absolutely no need to heat treat anything for this recipe. There’s no eggs here, either, so this is one cookie dough that’s entirely safe to eat straight out of the bowl, without baking. I know that’s never stopped any of us before (no judgment) but it’s a nice reassurance.
- Keto cookie dough is great to keep on hand. You can refrigerate it up to 5 days, but it also freezes really well. I recommend using a cookie scoop to portion it into individual cookie dough balls. Place those on a baking sheet and put the baking sheet in the freezer for an hour or so. After they’ve set up, you can toss them all into a sealable freezer bag or other freezer safe container. The dough can be frozen up to 3 months. Just defrost a serving in the fridge overnight before trying to eat it!
👩🏼🍳 Chef’s Tips
- Any keto sweetener will work, so if you don’t like or don’t have Brown Swerve, you can totally swap it out for your favorite. Just be aware of your ratios. You may need to use more or less sweetener than the recipe calls for depending on what you’re using.
- For really smooth cookie dough, sift the almond flour and coconut flour first. You can also run the granular Brown Swerve through a food processor or clean coffee grinder, processing it until it’s powdery.
- Want to take your keto cookie dough to a whole ‘nother level? Roll the dough into balls and refrigerate them on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Once they’ve set up (after 2 hours or so), melt keto chocolate chips and a little coconut oil in the microwave. Dip the chilled cookie dough balls in the chocolate and place them back on the baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate them again for 30 minutes. Voila! Keto cookie dough truffles.
Some of Our Favorite Keto Recipes
- Keto Chicken Nuggets with Keto Honey Mustard Sauce
- Whole30 Chicken Burrito Bowls (Keto, Paleo)
- Keto Mac and Cheese
- Keto Quiche (with a Keto Crust!)
- Cheesy Italian Sausage & Bell Pepper Casserole (Low Carb, Keto)
- Keto Whipped Cream
Keto Cookie Dough
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons Brown Swerve plus another ½-1 tablespoon as desired
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large pinches sea salt
- ¼ cup keto chocolate chips
- Medium bowl
- Large spoon or silicone spatula
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, Brown Swerve, heavy cream, melted butter, vanilla extract, and sea salt to medium mixing bowl. Stir well until all ingredients are fully combined. Taste cookie dough and add more Brown Swerve if desired.
- Add chocolate chips to bowl. Fold chocolate chips into cookie dough until just incorporated, being careful not to overmix. Serve cookie dough immediately or cover bowl and refrigerate cookie dough until ready to serve.
- Leftovers: Refrigerate cookie dough in airtight container up to 5 days.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.
Leave a Comment