Keto Cheese Chips
These crispy, crunchy chips are the perfect snack when you’re on keto! So easy to make with just 1 ingredient, and a whopping 0g net carbs per serving. Great with dip or made into nachos, these are going to be your new favorite low carb staple.
I literally made this recipe several times to get the perfect cook time for perfectly crunchy, crispy, not burnt cheese chips. These keto chips are absolutely addictive and so easy. Just one ingredient, a few minutes, and you’re in a keto snack heaven.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
Cheddar cheese – That’s it. This one ingredient is so simple, but tastes sharp, buttery, and gets wonderfully crispy in the oven. You can absolutely try other shredded cheeses, but cheddar definitely hits the snacking sweet spot.
How To Make It
The full recipe & ingredients list are below, but here you’ll find a quick overview for making this recipe perfectly, along with useful tips and info!
Preheat your oven to 400º F.
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Arrange the cheese into 24 small piles on the baking sheets (12 for each sheet).
Bake in the oven until they’re golden brown. Ours took 7 minutes.
Let them cool for 5-10 minutes before removing them from the parchment paper.
- Our cheese chips ended up perfect right at 7 minutes, but yours may vary. Keep an eye on your chips (especially the first time you make them) after about 5 minutes.
- For flavor variations, try sprinkling a little paprika, salt, garlic powder, or onion powder on your chips.
- If you’re looking for keto dips for your cheese chips, try our bacon guacamole, addictive crab dip, or buffalo chicken dip.
More Keto Recipes
- Keto Granola
- Keto Ramen
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- Keto Mug Brownie
- Creamy Shrimp Salad
- Keto Coleslaw
- Keto Egg Salad
Keto Cheese Chips
- 1 cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese from block of cheddar; mild, medium, or sharp
- 2 Baking sheets
- Parchment Paper
- Wire cooling rack
- Preheat your oven to 400º Fahrenheit. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange the cheese into 24 small piles on baking sheets, 12 piles per sheet.
- Place both sheets in oven simultaneously. Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Remove from oven. Let chips cool on baking sheet 5-10 minutes before transferring to wire cooling racks or plates.
- Cooking notes: Keep an eye on the chips after 5 minutes to check for doneness and to ensure they do not burn.
- Flavor variations: Sprinkle paprika, salt, garlic powder, or onion powder on cheese prior to cooking.
- Keto dip ideas: Bacon guacamole, addictive crab dip, or buffalo chicken dip.
- Be sure to use a block of cheese and shred it yourself! Prepackaged, preshredded cheese contains fillers and anti-clumping agents that add unnecessary carbs and prevent the cheese from melting like it should, which will affect the end texture of the chips.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.
Leave a Comment