This iced matcha is the perfect coffeehouse-style treat and only uses 3 ingredients! Sweet and creamy, this iced matcha latte is a deliciously chilled drink. Easy to make vegan and dairy-free, too!
Creamy, sweet, and strong, and iced matcha latte is just like your favorite drink from the coffee shop, but at home. Made with matcha powder, milk, and maple syrup, it’s the perfect pick-me-up (or wake-me-up) for spring, summer, or whenever.
This latte is not only good for your tastebuds, it’s good for the rest of your body, too! Matcha is high in antioxidants and has long been lauded for its other health benefits, making this drink a perfect healthier substitute for more traditional lattes.
What You’ll Need To Make This Recipe
Matcha – Made from green tea leaves, matcha is the perfect latte base
Milk – Like traditional lattes, milk makes it nice and creamy
Maple syrup – To sweeten
How To Make Iced Matcha Lattes
The full recipe is below, but here you’ll find all the steps for making this recipe perfectly the first and 100th time, along with useful tips and info!
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and serve over ice.
Top Tips For Making
- We prefer dairy milk for this recipe, but if you prefer your latte vegan or dairy free, you can easily use non-dairy, such as almond or coconut.
- Matcha has a very strong flavor on its own, so you definitely will want to make sure you have sweetener. If you don’t have maple syrup, you can use your preferred sweetener to taste.
- If you don’t have a blender, you can also whisk together all your ingredients in a glass or bowl.
What Is Matcha?
Matcha is made from the ground leaves of green tea and is traditionally made in Japan. Besides tea and drinks, it’s used in a variety of recipes for its bright color, health benefits, and rich flavor.
Matcha is filled with antioxidants, which help reduce the damage caused by free radicals, harmful compounds that can cause disease, and cell death. It’s also been shown to boost metabolism and help with weight loss, benefit the liver and heart, and improve brain function.
More Delicious Drinks You’ll Love
- Easy Golden Milk
- Whipped Coffee Recipe (Dalgona Coffee)
- Iced Golden Milk Latte (Paleo, Vegan)
- Matcha Latte
- Iced Dirty Chai (Vegan, Paleo, Sugar Free)
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Iced Matcha Latte
This iced matcha latte is the perfect chilled version of your favorite coffee shop drink.
Add all ingredients to blender.
Blend until smooth. Serve over ice.
- Milk: Dairy preferred, but can use any.
- Vegan/dairy free: Use non-dairy milk.
- Sweetener: If no maple syrup is available, use your choice sweetener to taste.
- No blender: Whisk all ingredients in glass or bowl.