Soft and chewy peanut butter cookies that are totally keto and low carb! Sugar free but deliciously rich and addictive, these keto peanut butter cookies are perfect when you’re cutting carbs but still want to indulge. 2g net carbs per cookie.
Why These Cookies Are So Good
- These cookies are so ridiculously simple, but so delicious! With just 5 easy ingredients (mainly pantry staples) and in less than 30 minutes, and you’re in keto cookie heaven!
- This recipe is perfect if you’re on keto, but need a little extra fat to hit your daily macros. (Or you’re just in need of a sweet treat!)
How To Make Soft Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
The full recipe & ingredients list are below, but here you’ll find a quick overview for making this recipe perfectly, along with useful tips and info!
Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl until they form a soft dough.
Roll the dough into one inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Press down twice on the balls of dough with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
Bake in the oven until the edges are golden. The bottoms of the cookies should be browning, and the ripples where you made the criss-cross shouldn’t look shiny or like the dough is gooey.
Let the cookies cool completely before removing them from the parchment paper.
Top Tips For Making
- If you’re having trouble getting your dough to roll in balls or the dough is too sticky, pop the bowl of dough in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- We like this recipe best with no-stir, creamy organic peanut butter, but you can use whatever your favorite is. Crunchy peanut butter works, too!
More Keto Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Air Fryer Steak with Easy Herb Butter
- Keto Cheese Chips
- Creamy Shrimp Salad
- Keto Chocolate Mousse
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Soft Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line baking or cookie sheet with parchment paper. Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet and press down twice with fork in a criss-cross pattern. Bake in oven 14-16 minutes, until edges are golden. Bottoms will be browning and criss-cross pattern will not look shiny or gooey. Let cool completely before removing from parchment paper.
- Dough tip: If dough is too sticky or not rolling well, chill bowl of dough in fridge for 30 minutes prior to rolling.
- Peanut butter: No-stir creamy organic peanut butter is recommended, but can use any creamy peanut butter. Crunchy will also work.
I recommend buying wine from Scout and Cellar, especially for lower carb or sugar and the health conscious. There’s no added sugar to these wines, and they’re all much lower in carbs, calories, and sugar. For me, there’s no headache or fogginess the next day!
There are a ton of delicious wines that pair well with sweets, and I like:
– Sauvignon Blanc, like 2019 Gallivant Sauvignon Blanc from Lake County, California
– Cabernet Sauvignon, like 2016 Bernhard Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley, California
– Muscat Blanc, like 2019 Fiddleneck Muscat Blanc from Lake County, California