Soft and chewy peanut butter cookies that are totally keto and low carb! Sugar free but deliciously rich and addictive, these keto peanut butter cookies are perfect when you’re cutting carbs but still want to indulge. 2g net carbs per cookie.
Why These Cookies Are So Good
- These cookies are so ridiculously simple, but so delicious! With just 5 easy ingredients (mainly pantry staples) and in less than 30 minutes, and you’re in keto cookie heaven!
- This recipe is perfect if you’re on keto, but need a little extra fat to hit your daily macros. (Or you’re just in need of a sweet treat!)
How To Make Them
The full recipe & ingredients list are below, but here you’ll find a quick overview for making this recipe perfectly, along with useful tips and info!
Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl until they form a soft dough.
Roll the dough into one inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Press down twice on the balls of dough with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
Bake in the oven until the edges are golden. The bottoms of the cookies should be browning, and the ripples where you made the criss-cross shouldn’t look shiny or like the dough is gooey.
Let the cookies cool completely before removing them from the parchment paper.
- If you’re having trouble getting your dough to roll in balls or the dough is too sticky, pop the bowl of dough in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- We like this recipe best with no-stir, creamy organic peanut butter, but you can use your favorite peanut butter, whatever it is. Crunchy peanut butter works, too! See our post on Peanut Butter and the Keto Diet for recommendations.
More Amazing Keto Recipes
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Air Fryer Steak with Easy Herb Butter
- Keto Cheese Chips
- Creamy Shrimp Salad
- Keto Banana Bread
- Easy Keto Chicken Nuggets with Keto Honey Mustard Sauce
- Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
- Keto Lemon Bars
- Keto Vanilla Bundt Cake
- Blackened Shrimp with Remoulade Sauce
- Keto Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Line baking or cookie sheet with parchment paper. Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet and press down twice with fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in oven 14-16 minutes, until edges are golden. Bottoms will be browning and criss-cross pattern will not look shiny or gooey. Let cool completely before removing from parchment paper.
- Dough tip: If dough is too sticky or not rolling well, chill bowl of dough in fridge for 30 minutes prior to rolling.
- Peanut butter: No-stir creamy organic peanut butter is recommended, but can use any creamy peanut butter. Crunchy will also work. See our post on Peanut Butter and the Keto Diet for recommendations.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.