Italian dressing chicken is incredibly easy and loaded with flavor! With minimal effort you’ll have juicy, healthy chicken that pairs well with virtually anything. Prep this recipe ahead of a busy week for a readily available protein.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- It’s so easy! Let the chicken marinate, then bake it in the oven – that’s it.
- It’s the perfect dish to meal prep ahead of a busy week. Throw a piece of chicken over a salad for a quick lunch or pair it with roasted potatoes and veggies for a healthy dinner.
- The chicken soaks up the Italian dressing while it marinates. The end result is juicy chicken breasts with delicious flavor all throughout.
- It’s naturally keto! Serve it with veggies, sprinkle on some parmesan cheese, and you’ll have a tasty, easy, low-carb meal.
White Wine Vinegar – Less acidic than its counterparts, white wine vinegar offers a delicious tanginess to this dish.
Lemon Juice – Adds a bit of brightness, if you don’t have any lemon juice on-hand, you can go without it.
Italian Seasoning – It wouldn’t be Italian dressing chicken without Italian seasoning! Simply don’t forget it.
- The longer you leave your chicken to marinate, the more flavorful it will be! Keep that party going in the fridge for up to 8 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade before baking it. Don’t worry, it’ll still retain a ton of flavor as it cooks.
- If you want to make this even easier, add all the Italian dressing ingredients straight into the resealable bag with the chicken. You can skip the mixing in a separate bowl step by shaking all ingredients in the bag together!
More Easy Chicken Recipes
- Instant Pot Frozen Chicken Breast
- Best Ever Easy Roast Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs
- Cranberry Chicken Salad
- Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage
- Marry Me Chicken
- Dreamy Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
- 4 chicken breasts
- Resealable plastic bag
- Small bowl
- 9×9 baking dish
- In small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Place chicken breasts and Italian dressing in large resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate at least one hour, up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Remove chicken from marinade and place in 9×9 baking dish. Bake 45-50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° Fahrenheit.
- White Wine Vinegar: If you don’t have white wine vinegar, you can use red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar instead.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.