Brownie batter is the BEST, and this recipe makes brownie batter edible and… healthy, too! It doesn’t get more epic than that. This recipe is gluten and grain free, paleo, and vegan. Made in 5 minutes and perfect for literally almost everyone.
Why This Healthy Edible Brownie Batter Is So Good
- This brownie batter is unbelievably rich and chocolatey. It’s hard to believe that something that tastes this good is paleo, gluten free, and vegan!
- This brownie batter literally take two steps, so it’s so easy to whip up a batch when you’re craving a sweet treat!
How To Make Healthy Edible Brownie Batter
All you need to make this super easy brownie batter is:
- almond flour
- cocoa powder
- pure maple syrup
- refined coconut oil melted
- almond milk
- vanilla extract
- sea salt
- dairy-free chocolate chips
Stir all together. That’s it!
More Deliciously Healthy and Easy Desserts
- No Bake Margarita Bars (Paleo, Vegan)
- Healthy Cake Batter Dip (Edible, Paleo, Vegan)
- Healthy Cookie Dough (Edible, Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free)
- Flourless Keto Chocolate Torte Dessert (Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Grain Free)
Healthy Edible Brownie Batter
- Add all ingredients to a bowl. Stir.