Brownie batter is the BEST, and this recipe makes brownie batter edible and… healthy, too! It doesn’t get more epic than that. This recipe is gluten and grain free, paleo, and vegan. Made in 5 minutes and perfect for literally almost everyone.
Why This Recipe Is So Good
- This brownie batter is unbelievably rich and chocolatey. It’s hard to believe that something that tastes this good is paleo, gluten free, and vegan!
- This brownie batter literally take two steps, so it’s so easy to whip up a batch when you’re craving a sweet treat!
How To Make It
All you need to make this super easy brownie batter is:
- almond flour
- cocoa powder
- pure maple syrup
- refined coconut oil melted
- almond milk
- vanilla extract
- sea salt
- dairy-free chocolate chips
Stir all together. That’s it!
More Deliciously Healthy and Easy Desserts
- No Bake Margarita Bars (Paleo, Vegan)
- Healthy Cake Batter Dip (Edible, Paleo, Vegan)
- Healthy Cookie Dough (Edible, Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free)
- Flourless Keto Chocolate Torte Dessert (Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Grain Free)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl. Stir.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.