Ever make a recipe that calls for “egg yolks only” and wonder what the heck to do with all those egg whites you’ve got leftover? These 20 egg white recipes will take care of that! Bread to granola, breakfast to dessert, we’ve put together 20 delicious egg white recipes to get the most out of your ingredients.
Why We Love Them
Egg whites are great! They make things light and fluffy, and they’re an easy way to get a little protein without the calories and fat of a whole egg. That’s why some people watching their caloric intake and cholesterol will opt to eat egg whites only.
Sometimes, though, you’ve got a lot of egg whites on hand because you’ve made a recipe that calls for egg yolks only. So what do you do with the egg whites after you separate them? If you’ve just been tossing them out because you didn’t have a good use for them, then this is the list for you!
Some of these recipes call for egg whites only, and some call for egg whites in addition to a couple of whole eggs. Either way, these are delicious ways to use egg whites that won’t leave you sick of scrambled eggs.
20 Egg White Recipes
1. Paleo Bread
4. Spinach and Mushroom Egg White Frittata from Foodie Crush
5. Angel Food Cake from Sally’s Baking Addiction
6. Meringue Cookies from Sugar Spun Run
7. Egg White Muffins from Clean & Delicious
8. Coconut Macaroons from The Kitchn
9. Chocolate Chip Clouds from SkinnyTaste
10. Mexican Egg White Omelet from Gimme Some Oven
11. S’mores Bars with Marshmallow Meringue from Food & Wine Magazine
12. Cloud Bread from I Am a Food Blog
13. Small Batch Flourless Chocolate Cookies from Homemade in the Kitchen
14. The Perfect Pavlova from The Flavor Bender
15. Keto Cheetos from My Keto Kitchen
16. Pineapple Orange Cake from Taste of Home
18. Egg White Brownies from Spaceships and Laser Beams
19. Sweet Spicy Christmas Nuts from Garlic & Zest
20. Classic Amaretto Sour from A Couple Cooks
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out 40 Aprons Premium! 40 Aprons Premium offers exclusive recipes, monthly meal plans, grocery lists, and more – all completely ad free!