A creamy, savory dip or spread that comes together in under 5 minutes! This deviled ham is the perfect recipe to throw together for friends and family or in preparation for a busy week ahead.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- It’s perfect for gatherings – serve it with crackers, veggies, or bread for a dip that everyone will love.
- Deviled ham is naturally keto! That’s right, spread it on sliced cucumbers and enjoy a delicious low-carb snack.
- It’s totally customizable. Not a huge fan of spice? Simply leave out the hot sauce. Want something a little richer? Add in 1/4 cup of cream cheese – yum!
- There are no words to describe how incredibly easy this deviled ham recipe is. Pulse all ingredients in a food processor, and that’s it!
- It’s a great way to use up that leftover Easter ham!
Cooked Ham – Any flavor of ham will do! I used honey roasted and it was a HUGE hit. If you have any leftover ham, use it!
Mayonnaise – I find 3/4 cup of mayonnaise to be the perfect amount for this recipe, giving this deviled ham the perfect consistency. If you’d like to add some cream cheese, use 1/2 cup of mayonnaise plus 1/4 cup of cream cheese to maintain that amazingly smooth texture!
Worcestershire Sauce – I always have a bottle of Worcestershire sauce lying around! This sauce makes a great addition to so many savory recipes – and this deviled ham is no exception. Just 2 teaspoons goes a very long way.
- If you don’t have a food processor, try using a high-speed blender. If using a blender, you might need to blend this deviled ham in two batches, scraping down the sides frequently to ensure all ingredients are combined.
- Cube your ham into 1-inch chunks or smaller. This makes things easier on your food processor and guarantees no large chunks of ham get left behind.
- Start small with the hot sauce. This deviled ham recipe calls for 1/2 teaspoon of hot sauce, though if you’re particularly sensitive to spice, start with 1/4 teaspoon. Taste as you go and increase any spice from there. You can even leave the hot sauce out entirely if spice really isn’t your thing!
Other Easy Dip Recipes
- Food processor
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve with cucumbers, carrots, celery, crackers, or between two slices of bread for a delicious deviled ham sandwich!
- If you’d like, add 1/4 cup of cream cheese and reduce mayonnaise amount to 1/2 cup.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking, though I find this dip flavorful enough that it doesn’t even need salt or pepper.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.