This post is sponsored by Kroger & Président Brie, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
This cranberry brie dip is rich, melty, and perfectly sweet. Made with Président Brie found at your local Kroger store and cranberry sauce, it only takes a few minutes to prep but will be gone in a flash! It’s the perfect quick and easy but addictive appetizer on Thanksgiving or Christmas, using just a little of your cranberry sauce, served with slices of baguette or crackers.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
This rich, sweet, and cheesy dip is the ultimate appetizer. Made with soft, buttery Président Brie and sweet, tart cranberry sauce, it’s absolutely delicious for brunch or holidays. It’s also only made with a few easy to find ingredients in under 30 minutes, making it perfect as a last-minute take along for a potluck or just when you’re craving a delicious snack.
Président Brie – Président Brie is soft and creamy, and when baked to melty deliciousness, it tastes absolutely decadent. Brie is a versatile cheese that allows you to enjoy it in various recipes paired with sweet or savory accompaniments, making it a staple at any gathering. Its small round format is just so perfect to create a cheese board or to bake easily!
Cranberry sauce – Sweet and just a little tart, cranberry sauce adds fruity flavor to the brie
Honey – Optional, but we love the fresh sweetness a dash of honey adds to the dip
Rosemary – Rosemary gives a minty, woody taste and scent to your dip
How To Make Cranberry Brie Dip
The full recipe & ingredients list are below, but here you’ll find a quick overview for making this recipe perfectly, along with useful tips and info!
Slice the top part of the rind off of the brie and place the wheel of cheese in a small baking dish. Bake until melty.
Remove the brie from the oven and top with cranberry sauce and honey. Stir everything together and add a sprig of rosemary on top.
Bake until the cheese is bubbly and serve with lots of crusty bread or crackers for dipping.
Top Tips For Making Cranberry Brie Dip
- We definitely prefer fresh cranberry sauce instead of the canned type for this recipe. If you’re making your own, try my rosemary cranberry sauce or this version with apples.
- Making your own crostini for dipping in your cranberry brie dip is surprisingly easy. Just get a baguette or French or Italian loaf of bread and cut it into slices about a quarter of an inch thick. Brush both sides of the slices with olive oil and bake for about 10 minutes at 375º, flipping over halfway through the cook time.
- We like to buy our Président Brie cheese from Kroger, which you can use the link here to buy- https://bit.ly/3f4OwaR
More Delicious Appetizers
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Healthy Greek Appetizer Platter (Healthy Appetizers)
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Cranberry Brie Dip
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 (8-ounce) wheel Président Brie Cheese
- 1 teaspoon honey if desired
- crusty bread or crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Slice off the top of the brie and place cheese in a small baking dish, such as a pie or gratin dish. Place dish in oven and bake until melty, about 7 minutes.
- Remove dish and top brie generously with cranberry sauce and honey (if desired). Stir to combine. Place rosemary sprig on top and bake another 10-15 minutes until melted and bubbly. Serve warm with crusty bread or crackers for dipping.
- Cranberry sauce: Fresh cranberry sauce is recommended over canned. If you’re making your own, try my rosemary cranberry sauce or this version with apples.
- How to make crostini for dipping: Cut a baguette or French or Italian loaf of bread into slices about a quarter of an inch thick. Brush both sides of the slices with olive oil and bake for about 10 minutes at 375º, flipping over halfway through the cook time.