This air fryer pork tenderloin is incredibly juicy and exploding with flavor! This simple method yields perfectly cooked and delicious pork tenderloin every time. And the best part is, it takes just 30 minutes to make!
What Makes This Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin So Good
- It requires just a few simple spices, but is bursting with delicious flavor! Pork tenderloin is coated in smoked paprika, dried oregano, garlic powder, among other spices, and is then air fried to perfection.
- It takes a whopping 30 minutes to make! Simply prep the pork tenderloin, then transfer to the air fryer for 20 minutes and let the air fryer do all the work. This seriously foolproof recipe takes all of the guesswork out of cooking this lean cut of meat!
- It’s super (and I mean super) juicy! Prepare yourself for the most tender, moist pork tenderloin of your life. The air fryer does an incredible job at locking in all of those delicious pork juices.
Key Ingredients for Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin – While pork tenderloin is one of the most tender cuts of pork, it is very easily overcooked. Though this air fryer method ensures that it is cooked through, without drying it out. To prepare the pork for this recipe, remove it from its packaging then pat it dry with a paper towel. Drying the outside of the meat will create a nice crispy and flavorful crust while it cooks.
Smoked Paprika – Smoked paprika takes this air fryer pork tenderloin recipe to the next level. It gives the meat that delightful, slightly smokey flavor that shines through even after cooking. If you don’t have smoked paprika, you can use regular paprika instead. Though I must warn you, you will notice a difference between the smoked kind and the regular kind.
Dried Oregano – A teaspoon of dried oregano rounds out the flavors of this dish! It may seem out of place among the other spices, but trust me this herb is necessary. If you don’t have oregano, I recommend using a similar dried herb and/or blend, such as dried Italian seasoning.
- The key to extra juicy pork tenderloin is letting it rest after cooking. Resist the urge to slice into the meat right away, and instead give it the time it needs to reabsorb all of its delicious juices!
- Feel free to switch up the spices and make this recipe your own! If you’d like a little heat, a dash of chili powder or cayenne pepper would make great additions to the spice rub. Also, feel free to remove any spices you don’t prefer – this recipe is super easy to customize!
- Based on the size of your air fryer tray or basket, you may need to slice the pork tenderloin into smaller sections to fit. I had to slice my tenderloin in half to fit and it still turned out great! Don’t attempt to squeeze the pork inside the air fryer, cutting it into smaller sections works without any issue.
More Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- 30 Keto Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Steak with Easy Herb Butter
- Frozen Burritos in the Air Fryer
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Air fryer
- Pat the pork tenderloin dry with a paper towel.
- Mix the smoked paprika, oregano, salt, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground mustard together in a small bowl. Sprinkle seasoning evenly over all side of pork tenderloin.
- Cook pork tenderloin in air fryer at 400° Fahrenheit for 20 minutes, pausing to flip halfway through. Remove from air fryer and let rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into smaller sections if needed to fit in your air fryer basket or tray!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out 40 Aprons Premium! 40 Aprons Premium offers exclusive recipes, monthly meal plans, grocery lists, and more – all completely ad free!
Hi! I’m Sam, a travel, food and fitness enthusiast from the New York metro area. I love creating new and inventive recipes, and my favorite part is sharing them with others. My love of food goes all the way back to my early childhood, I grew up cooking alongside my mom and Nonna – the two best cooks I know! When I’m not in the kitchen, I’m either planning my next vacation, spending time outdoors (preferably on a beach), or bingeing Netflix’s latest docu-series. My passion for eating and living well led me to create the blog and Instagram account, Sam Does Her Best, where I health-ify my favorite comfort foods. I’m a big believer that good-for-you food can still be exploding with flavor and (most importantly) easy to make. I’m thrilled to be here at 40 Aprons doing what I do best – creating, photographing, and sharing delicious recipes with you all!