Get ready for the best pork chop of your life… made in the air fryer in just about 20 minutes! With a deliciously sweet and savory seasoning, the air fryer cooks pork chops to moist and juicy perfection. You’ll never make them any other way.
Some links in this post may be affiliate links. Should you click through to that product and make a purchase, 40 Aprons will receive a small compensation, at no additional cost to you. Anything mentioned here is referred solely based on my experience and satisfaction with the company and/or product, and not because of any potential commission. I’ll identify any affiliate links when they appear within the post!
These flavorful, perfectly seasoned pork chops have all the complex tastes of ones you would order at a restaurant, but they’re made in the air fryer! So tender and juicy, yet basically hands off, they are quick and simple enough for a weeknight, but definitely fancy enough to impress.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
Pork chops – Packed with protein and flavor, pork chops are perfect for the simple but delicious seasoning.
Olive oil – With slightly nutty, earthy taste, olive oil adds flavor, but also helps keep the pork moist while cooking.
Paprika – The spicy flavor of paprika adds just a little kick to the other seasonings.
Brown sugar – A little sweet with salty and spicy makes the flavors in this recipe just a little more layered. (Check the top tips if you’re on keto or low carb!)
Garlic powder – While not as strong as a fresh garlic clove, garlic powder gives that same delicious, garlicky flavor.
Onion powder – This easy seasoning adds the sweet sharpness of a fresh onion, but without the chopping (and crying!).
How To Make Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
Preheat the air fryer at 380º F for 5 minutes.
Pat the pork chops dry with some paper towels.
Coat both sides of the pork chops with oil.
Combine all the spices in a medium bowl, then completely coat the pork chops with the spice mixture.
Place the pork chops in the air fryer basket and cook for 14-16 minutes at 380º. Flip the pork chops over halfway through cooking.
After 14 minutes, check the pork chops for doneness (see the top tips). If they’re still not fully cooked, cook them in 2-minute intervals until done.
Remove them from the air fryer immediately and let rest for about 5 minutes before serving or cutting.
Top Tips For Making
- When buying pork chops, you can buy either bone-in or boneless. So long as they are about 1″ thick, either will work. It’s just whatever you prefer (or is on sale)!
- Your pork chop will be done cooking when it reaches an internal temperature of 155º F before resting. You may see a little pink inside your pork chop, but as long as it’s reached that temperature, it’s okay to eat.
- Don’t have a meat thermometer to gauge the temperature? (They’re pretty inexpensive, so they’re worth the investment!) You can test your pork chop by poking it with your finger and comparing it to the feel of your face. If it feels like your cheek, it’s still rare. The fleshy part of your chin and the top of your nose feel like medium-rare to medium.
- If you are doing keto or low carb, leave out the brown sugar. This will take down each pork chop to 2g net carbs per serving.
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Sausage in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Easy Air Fryer Shrimp with Comeback Sauce
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Air Fryer Cauliflower with Lemon-Garlic Aioli
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air fryer
- Preheat air fryer 5 minutes at 380º F. Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel. Coat both sides of the pork chops with oil.
- Combine salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and brown sugar in a bowl. Completely cover all sides of pork chops with seasoning mix.
- Place pork chops in the air fryer and cook for 14-16 minutes 380º. Flip over pork chops halfway through cooking. After 14 minutes, check for doneness (see notes). If still not fully cooked, cook them in 2-minute intervals until done.
- Remove pork chops from the air fryer immediately and let rest for 5 minutes before serving or cutting.
- Pork Chops: Can use bone-in or boneless, but they should be about 1″ thick.
- Checking for doneness: Pork chop is fully cooked when it reaches 155º F internal temperature. If you don’t have a meat thermometer, test pork chop by poking with your finger. If it feels like your cheek, it’s still rare. The fleshy part of your chin and the top of your nose feel like medium-rare to medium.
- Make it Keto: Omit the brown sugar or use Brown Swerve to make each pork chop 2g net carbs.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out 40 Aprons Premium! 40 Aprons Premium offers exclusive recipes, monthly meal plans, grocery lists, and more – all completely ad free!
Cheryl Malik is the recipe developer, writer, and photographer behind the healthy, flavorful, family friendly recipes at 40 Aprons. She’s been a blogger for 10+ years and is known for her delicious recipes and detailed recipe instructions. Cheryl is a mom of three who lives in Memphis, TN.