The Air Fryer makes the BEST chicken breasts: they’re tender, super juicy, full of flavor, and easy! Seasoned simply but perfectly and cooked in just about 20 minutes. Dinner’s ready, y’all!
Why This Air Fryer Chicken Breast Is So Good
- This is the most tender, juiciest, perfectly seasoned chicken you will ever taste. It’s hard to believe it’s made with just a few simple ingredients!
- These chicken breasts are so quick, easy, and inexpensive. Just season, pop in the air fryer, and serve.
- This recipe is not only perfect for dinner, but also for meal preps.
How To Make This Recipe
- Brush both sides of each breast with oil. Sprinkle each side with plenty of salt, then season both sides with pepper and garlic powder.
- Place the top down in the air fryer at 360º F for 10 minutes. Flip over the breasts and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Remove and test to make sure internal temp is 161º F. Remove and let rest 5 minutes.
Top Tips For Making
- We like our chicken seasoned simply (trust us, it’s still delicious), but you can use different seasonings for your own customized air fryer chicken.
- If you haven’t already, we highly recommend investing in a digital meat thermometer. It makes cooking this recipe (and so many others) that much easier.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, check out my Easy Sous Vide Chicken Breast Recipe and Best Ever Easy Roast Chicken (you can omit the gravy on the latter if you don’t have all the ingredients).
More Healthy Chicken Recipes
- Easy Sous Vide Chicken Breast Recipe
- Everything Bagel Chicken with Scallion Cream Cheese Sauce (Keto)
- Hibachi Chicken with Fried Rice and Vegetables
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Chicken
- Healthy Creamy Tuscan Chicken with Artichokes (Whole30, Paleo)
- Teriyaki Chicken (Whole30)
- Whole30 Sesame Chicken
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Air Fryer Chicken Breast
These chicken breasts are unbelievably tender, perfectly seasoned, and so easy to make in an air fryer.
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- garlic powder
Brush both sides of each breast with oil. Season every side with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Place the top down in air fryer at 360º F for 10 minutes. Flip over and cook for 6 minutes.
Remove and test to make sure internal temp is 161º F. Remove and let rest 5 minutes.