Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
Air fryer buffalo cauliflower is perfectly spicy and delicious! A great snack, appetizer, or side dish for vegans, vegetarians, or simply those in search of a healthy recipe. Enjoy this irresistibly crispy air fryer buffalo cauliflower with your favorite creamy dip!
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- It’s just 5 ingredients! Cauliflower, hot sauce, butter, garlic powder, and salt are all you need for this plant-based side dish. Most of which you probably already have on-hand, or can easily find at the store.
- It’s virtually foolproof! This air fryer buffalo cauliflower comes together in three easy steps, and in under 20 minutes. Even the most inexperienced home cooks can master this super simple recipe!
- It’s vegan, vegetarian, and low-carb friendly! This air fryer buffalo cauliflower fits seamlessly into a variety of diets. It’s the perfect dish to bring to a potluck or party, for everyone to enjoy.
Cauliflower – Either purchase a whole head of cauliflower and cut it into florets yourself, or save yourself some time and purchase pre-cut cauliflower instead! If cutting it yourself, start by removing the outer green leaves. Then, run your knife through the stem of the cauliflower head, sectioning off and removing the individual florets. When cutting, try to cut the florets into similar sizes, this will ensure they cook more evenly.
Hot Sauce – I recommend Frank’s Red Hot Sauce for this spicy recipe, but really any hot sauce will work. Hot sauce is a main ingredient in this dish, so be sure to use a good-quality one you like. And if you prefer more mild buffalo cauliflower, then reduce the amount used by up to half of what the recipe calls for.
- Cook only a single layer of cauliflower in your air fryer at a time. As a result of being stacked on top of each other, the florets won’t cook up nearly as crispy and delicious.
- Serve this air fryer buffalo cauliflower any way you’d like! I enjoyed mine with a side of zesty ranch dressing. Also, with the classic addition of carrot and celery sticks to balance things out!
- This easy appetizer is best served warm! If making for guests, I recommend having everything prepped before they arrive, then cook once they arrive. However, leftover buffalo cauliflower will stay fresh in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
More Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love
- Homemade Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- The Best Air Fryer Broccoli
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken
- Brats in the Air Fryer
- Frozen Onions Rings in the Air Fryer with Bloomin’ Onion Sauce
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Large bowl
- Air fryer
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss until cauliflower is evenly coated in sauce.
- Transfer a single layer of cauliflower to an air fryer basket (work in batches) and cook at 380° Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Repeat previous step until all cauliflower is cooked then serve warm.
- Make it Vegan: Use vegan butter in place of regular butter.
- Make it Paleo: Use a paleo-compliant hot sauce, and sub the butter for melted ghee.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.
Leave a Comment