Pasta no longer is a no-no while on Whole30 or keto! Palmini is an amazing veggie-based pasta substitute that will fill the pasta-shaped hole in your heart.
What Is Palmini?
- Palmini is an amazing pasta substitute made from the heart of palm plant.
- Hearts of palm look similar to a banana, but when cut into spaghetti- or lasagna-like noodles, they are the perfect low carb sub for your typical starchy pastas.
- Palmini has more of a vegetable-like texture than traditional pasta, but their mild taste makes them the perfect way to get all the deliciousness of a pasta dish, but without the carbs.
- Even better, Palmini comes precooked. Just add your favorite sauce, heat, and serve!
- Palmini is not only low in carbs (4g per serving!), it’s also low in calories and naturally gluten-free.
What Can I Use Palmini In?
Palmini’s website has a ton of recipes for palmini. Palmini ramen? Palmini mac & cheese? Yes, please!
We also think these recipes would be incredible using Palmini:
Whole30 Spaghetti and Meatballs (Paleo)
Sub out the zoodles. Palmini holds up super well in sauce and doesn’t get mushy like other pasta alternatives.
Vegan Alfredo Sauce
Try it on top of your Palmini for a very veggie Vegan dinner.
Tuscan Shrimp (Whole30, Paleo)
Instead of cauliflower rice, serve over a heaping helping of Palmini.
(Spoiler alert: I have an amazing Palmini recipe coming soon that is ridiculously tasty.)
More Healthy Recipes You’ll Love
- Easy Seared Scallops
- Healthy Zuppa Toscana (Whole30, Paleo, Dairy Free)
- Healthy Cookie Dough (Edible, Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free)
- Cheeseburger Soup (Whole30, Paleo, Dairy-Free)
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make any of these recipes, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!9