This kiwi starfruit refresher recipe is just as refreshing and delicious as the real thing! Consider this a sign to save your money and make your favorite Starbucks drink at home. Not only is it cheaper, but it’s much better for you, too!
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- It contains real fruit juice! And when I say real, I mean squeeze-the-kiwis yourself real. Which is a far cry from the “kiwi-flavored juice” used in Starbucks’ version.
- It’s totally cooling and refreshing! This kiwi starfruit refresher tastes especially delicious on a hot day. It’s the perfect fruity drink to cool you off and lift you up.
- It’s perfectly tropical and not too sweet. Free of added sugar, this drink recipe tastes sweet all on its own!
- Customize this kiwi starfruit refresher any way you’d like! You can easily turn it into the famous Star Drink with a small splash of coconut milk. Or, for an even sweeter drink, add in about a tablespoon of simple syrup.
- Make an entire pitcher at a time! If you know you’ll be drinking tons of refreshers, then simply make a large batch to enjoy at your leisure. When the craving strikes, fill a tall glass with ice, then refresher.
- If you’re feeling fancy, add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and mix it up that way! This’ll also create that little bit of foam on the top of the drink, striking an even closer resemblance to the Starbucks version.
Other Easy and Refreshing Drink Recipes
- Mango Dragon Fruit Refresher
- Healthy Pink Drink Starbucks Refresher
- Cucumber Water
- Iced Matcha Latte
- Frozen Lemonade
- ½ cup kiwi juice juice from 3-5 kiwis
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon green coffee bean extract for caffeine, optional
- ice as desired
- fresh starfruit slices optional, for garnish
- fresh kiwi slices peeled; optional, for garnish
- Add kiwi juice, white grape juice, lime juice, and green bean coffee extract to a large bowl or pitcher and stir well to combine fully.
- Divide ice, fresh starfruit, and fresh kiwi between 4 cups, then fill each cup with refresher mixture and serve immediately.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Totally optional, but gives the refresher a boost of caffeine. You can find it online or at a grocery store like Sprouts or Whole Foods.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.