This keto zucchini bread is perfectly sweet and incredibly delicious! Not to mention, it contains only 1g of net carbs. Slather a thick slice of this keto zucchini bread with butter for a delicious low-carb snack.
What Makes This Keto Zucchini Bread So Good
- It’ll have you questioning everything you thought you knew about bread! Such as, how is it possible to have BREAD on a keto diet?! My advice – don’t question it, just enjoy it.
- It’s delightfully moist and perfectly sweet. Brown Swerve provides a decadent caramel flavor, with 0 calories and 0 net carbs!
- It’s totally customizable! Feel free to add your favorite chopped nuts or even a handful of keto chocolate chips for a treat you won’t be able to stop eating.
Key Ingredients for Keto Zucchini Bread
Zucchini – Run a medium-large zucchini across a cheese grater until you acquire a full cup of grated zucchini. The key to baking with zucchini is removing as much water from the zucchini as possible before mixing it in with the batter. I recommend doing this by wrapping the grated zucchini in a kitchen towel then squeezing it over the sink.
Almond Flour – Almond flour is a keto bakers best friend! It’s low in net carbs, though gives this recipe its delicious crumbly texture. Avoid using almond meal, since almond flour is finer and lighter, which makes it the ideal base for this keto zucchini bread bread.
Xanthan Gum – Just a half teaspoon of xanthan gum provides crucial structure and great texture to this bread. Do not leave this ingredient out, and be careful not to add any additional xanthan gum than what the recipe calls for.
- To freeze this keto zucchini bread, let it cool completely then wrap it in plastic wrap. Then transfer it to the freezer where it will stay good for up to four months!
- Don’t over-mix the batter! Over-mixing will give you an unappealingly dense loaf of bread. Simply stir until just combined and then fold in the zucchini and walnuts.
- I highly recommend serving a thick slice of this bread slightly warm and slathered in butter. Creamy, savory butter is the perfect topping to this sweet zucchini bread!
More Keto Recipes You’ll Love
- Keto Banana Bread
- Keto Granola
- 25 Keto Slow Cooker Recipes
- Keto Lemon Bars
- Keto Churros
- Cauliflower Potato Salad
- Marry Me Chicken
- Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Keto Zucchini Bread
- Mixing bowl
- 9×5 loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit and grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Mix together the almond flour, flaxseed meal, salt, baking powder, xanthan gum, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Brown Swerve, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the butter mixture into the almond flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Gently fold in the grated zucchini and chopped walnuts.
- Transfer to loaf pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan and let cool before slicing.
- Almond Flour: Almond flour cannot be substituted for almond meal or any other flour in this recipe.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out 40 Aprons Premium! 40 Aprons Premium offers exclusive recipes, monthly meal plans, grocery lists, and more – all completely ad free!
Hi! I’m Sam, a travel, food and fitness enthusiast from the New York metro area. I love creating new and inventive recipes, and my favorite part is sharing them with others. My love of food goes all the way back to my early childhood, I grew up cooking alongside my mom and Nonna – the two best cooks I know! When I’m not in the kitchen, I’m either planning my next vacation, spending time outdoors (preferably on a beach), or bingeing Netflix’s latest docu-series. My passion for eating and living well led me to create the blog and Instagram account, Sam Does Her Best, where I health-ify my favorite comfort foods. I’m a big believer that good-for-you food can still be exploding with flavor and (most importantly) easy to make. I’m thrilled to be here at 40 Aprons doing what I do best – creating, photographing, and sharing delicious recipes with you all!