Keto Zucchini Bread
This keto zucchini bread is perfectly sweet and incredibly delicious! Not to mention, it contains only 1g of net carbs. Slather a thick slice of this keto zucchini bread with butter for a delicious low-carb snack.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- It’ll have you questioning everything you thought you knew about bread! Such as, how is it possible to have BREAD on a keto diet?! My advice – don’t question it, just enjoy it.
- It’s delightfully moist and perfectly sweet. Brown Swerve provides a decadent caramel flavor, with 0 calories and 0 net carbs!
- It’s totally customizable! Feel free to add your favorite chopped nuts or even a handful of keto chocolate chips for a treat you won’t be able to stop eating.
Zucchini – Run a medium-large zucchini across a cheese grater until you acquire a full cup of grated zucchini. The key to baking with zucchini is removing as much water from the zucchini as possible before mixing it in with the batter. I recommend doing this by wrapping the grated zucchini in a kitchen towel then squeezing it over the sink.
Almond Flour – Almond flour is a keto bakers best friend! It’s low in net carbs, though gives this recipe its delicious crumbly texture. Avoid using almond meal, since almond flour is finer and lighter, which makes it the ideal base for this keto zucchini bread bread.
Xanthan Gum – Just a half teaspoon of xanthan gum provides crucial structure and great texture to this bread. Do not leave this ingredient out, and be careful not to add any additional xanthan gum than what the recipe calls for.
- To freeze this keto zucchini bread, let it cool completely then wrap it in plastic wrap. Then transfer it to the freezer where it will stay good for up to four months!
- Don’t over-mix the batter! Over-mixing will give you an unappealingly dense loaf of bread. Simply stir until just combined and then fold in the zucchini and walnuts.
- I highly recommend serving a thick slice of this bread slightly warm and slathered in butter. Creamy, savory butter is the perfect topping to this sweet zucchini bread!
More Keto Recipes You’ll Love
- Keto Banana Bread
- Keto Granola
- 25 Keto Slow Cooker Recipes
- Keto Lemon Bars
- Keto Churros
- Cauliflower Potato Salad
- Marry Me Chicken
- Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup
Keto Zucchini Bread
- 1 ½ cups almond flour see Notes
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup Brown Swerve
- ½ cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated zucchini drained of excess water
- ½ cup chopped walnuts optional
- Mixing bowl
- 9×5 loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit and grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Mix together the almond flour, flaxseed meal, salt, baking powder, xanthan gum, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Brown Swerve, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the butter mixture into the almond flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Gently fold in the grated zucchini and chopped walnuts.
- Transfer to loaf pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan and let cool before slicing.
- Almond Flour: Almond flour cannot be substituted for almond meal or any other flour in this recipe.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.
Leave a Comment