This keto tuna salad is a low carb take on classic, creamy, lightly tangy tuna salad that’s perfect for lunch. Served in lettuce cups, over greens, on keto bread, or by itself, you’ll love this quick and easy lunch option when you’re low carb! 0g net carbs
What Makes This Recipe So Good
Canned tuna – An absolutely delicious and versatile pantry staple, canned tuna is so economical without sacrificing taste.
Mayonnaise – Mayo makes this tuna salad creamy and rich. Check out the top tips for how to pick out a mayonnaise that’s perfect for the keto diet.
Celery – A traditional addition to tuna salad, celery helps add a nice crunch a and a bit of saltiness.
Dill relish – Relish made from dill pickles adds another great layer of flavor — a little tart, a little sweet — with an amazing crunch.
Lemon juice – Just a splash of lemon juice adds a bit of acidity and bright citrus flavor that brings out the celery and pickles.
Garlic – You may have never considered adding minced garlic to your tuna salad, but, trust me, once you add a taste of garlic, you’ll never go back!
How To Make Keto Tuna Salad
The full recipe & ingredients list are below, but here you’ll find a quick overview for making this recipe perfectly, along with useful tips and info!
Mix all the ingredients together in a medium to large mixing bowl.
Top Tips For Making
- Your tuna salad will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-5 days. This makes it perfect for meal prep for basically a whole week!
- While on keto, avoid mayonnaises that are light, fat-free, reduced-fat, or sweetened. These are all going to be lower in fat and higher in carbs than regular mayo, and therefore not ideal. You can use mayos that have avocado or olive oil in them, but make sure that the flavor isn’t so strong that it leaves the tuna salad with a funky aftertaste.
More Keto Recipes & Posts
- Keto Egg Salad
- Keto French Toast
- 7-Day Keto Meal Plan
- Everything Bagel Chicken with Scallion Cream Cheese Sauce
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Storage: Keep in fridge in airtight container 3-5 days.
- Mayo: Do not use low fat, reduced fat, or light mayo if on keto.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.