Extra cheesy homemade pizza made in the air fryer! A perfectly crispy crust and simple, yet delicious pizza sauce. This air fryer pizza is the perfect quick and easy dinner when you’re craving something comforting.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- The air fryer works like magic to cook up this pizza! Not only does it cook quicker than it would in a traditional oven, but the crust gets even crispier.
- It includes a homemade pizza sauce! Super easy to make, and more delicious than anything you’d buy at the store. Though if you’re short on time, feel free to use a store-bought sauce instead.
- It’s a total family favorite! Everyone loves a good pizza, and will be beyond impressed by this homemade recipe. Whip up this kid-friendly meal and watch as everyone gobbles it up.
- Top this pizza however you’d like! For a pepperoni pizza, place sliced pepperoni on top before cooking. Have fun with customizing this pizza and making it your own!
- Check on your air fryer pizza after the 8 minute mark to asses how quickly it’s cooking. Not all air fryers are created equal, and some may take more or less time to cook. Also, the cheese can burn quickly, so keep an eye on it once the 8 minutes is up!
- Use the air fryer to reheat any leftovers! Cook your leftover pizza at 380° Fahrenheit for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Air Fryer Pork Chop
- Homemade Air Fryer Meatballs
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Potato Skins
- 1 pound ready-to-bake pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce store-bought or made from recipe below
- 2-3 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- toppings of choice pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, etc
- Large bowl
- wooden spoon or rubber spatula
- Air fryer
- spray cooking oil safe for air fryers
- Rolling Pin
For the Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Add all ingredients to large bowl and mix well until sauce is smooth and ingredients are fully-combined.
For the Pizza
- Preheat air fryer to 380° Fahrenheit. Coat inside of air fryer basket with cooking oil safe for air fryers.
- Roll out ready-to-bake dough until dough is roughly ½-inch thick. Place rolled dough in air fryer basket. Top dough with 1 cup pizza sauce, 2 to 3 cups shredded cheese, and desired toppings.
- Place basket in air fryer and "bake" 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly. Carefully removed prepared pizza from air fryer basket, slice as desired, and serve.
- Make it Dairy Free: Use your favorite dairy free cheese. Make sure your pizza dough doesn’t contain dairy in any form.
- Make it Vegan: Use your favorite vegan cheese and vegan toppings. Make sure your pizza dough doesn’t contain non-vegan ingredients in any form.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.