Perfect creamy peanut butter overnight oats! Mix up this super quick, healthy, and delicious breakfast recipe in a few very simple steps. The perfect nutritious addition to your weekly meal prep!
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- It’s seriously so easy to make! Add all ingredients to a bowl then refrigerate overnight. The next morning you’ll return to perfectly creamy and delicious overnight oats!
- It’s super healthy, yet totally delicious. Oats are loaded with protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. This simple breakfast recipe is also low in sugar!
- Even kids love it! Little ones go crazy for this peanut butter-flavored breakfast. These oats taste so good, they’ll never know how nutritious they actually are.
- Overnight oats will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 5 days. This is mainly why this recipe makes for such a great meal prep addition! Prep these oats on Sunday, and enjoy them all throughout the week.
- Jazz up these peanut butter overnight oats any way you’d like! Add in a scoop of your favorite protein powder, or maybe even a small handful of chocolate chips. Fresh bananas and berries also make a great addition to this healthy breakfast recipe.
- They’re called overnight oats for a reason! They truly need at least 5 hours in the fridge to work. So plan ahead and get this recipe in the fridge right before you go to bed!
More Delicious Meal Prep Ideas
- Breakfast Taco Casserole
- Creamy Keto Taco Soup
- Keto Big Mac Burger Salad
- Keto Stuffed Peppers
- Frozen Burritos in the Air Fryer
- melted peanut butter
- chocolate chips
- Large bowl
- Add all ingredients (except toppings) to large bowl. Stir well to combine thoroughly.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate at least 5 hours. Overnight is ideal.
- When ready to eat, remove bowl from fridge and stir. Divide into even servings and top with additional peanut butter and fresh berries, if desired.
- This recipe will also work with almond butter instead of peanut butter.
- Make it Vegan: Use vegan yogurt in place of the regular yogurt.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.