This vegan no bake cookie dough cheesecake is paleo and free of refined sugars but totally loaded with taste. With a tangy-sweet cheesecake filling, reminiscent of spoonfuls of cookie dough and dotted with chocolate chips, this vegan no bake cookie dough cheesecake is the perfect vegan no bake dessert. With a chocolate chip crust and ganache topping, you’d never know this paleo no bake cookie dough cheesecake is healthy!
Can a dessert be life-changing?
Obviously a dessert can be life-changing. And this vegan no-bake cookie dough cheesecake? It’s exactly that: mind-altering, group-text-worthy, life-will-never-be-the-same-again quality. It’s that good, and there’s a couple reasons why.
First off: no to real cheesecakes. Not only are they totally not vegan or paleo whatsoever, but the water baths! The cracks! The overnight cooling! It’s really just much too much for me, especially after a couple water bath leaks that absolutely ruined a couple of my vegan pumpkin cheesecakes a while back. I swore them off ever since and committed to the raw vegan cheesecake way of life.
Secondly: No bake. Cookie. Dough. Cheesecake. No bake cookie dough cheesecake! No… vegan no bake cookie dough cheesecake! Paleo no bake cookie dough cheesecake! Raw no bake cookie dough cheesecake! Absolutely guilt-free this-is-a-fine-breakfast-food refined-sugar-free dairy-free gluten-free grain-free vegan no bake cookie dough cheesecake! There’s only one caveat…
It does not taste healthy. Nah, it’s sweet and creamy and loaded with crunchy chocolate chips, topped with a creamy chocolate ganache, and poured over a chocolate chip crust. It’s heady with vanilla extract and rich maple syrup to mimic the taste of that cookie dough you loved to nosh on as a kid (slash yesterday), but it’s tart and creamy like a regular cheesecake at the same time.
Oh, and did I mention it’s gorgeous? It’s kind of absolutely stunning. Like bring this to the potluck and everyone will eat it. And then watch all your friends slap you. Because eating healthy should not make you this smug, you sly, indulgent mama, you.
Because it’s absolutely dairy-free, it’s both a totally vegan no bake cookie dough cheesecake and a paleo no bake cookie dough cheesecake at the same time. Don’t you love when the herbivores and the cavemen can all get along??♀️ I love it.
And because it’s no bake, that means no heating up the kitchen, and you can make it ahead beautifully. Just keep it in the fridge, try not to cave and cut yourself a slice, and it’ll stay perfect for at least a day or two until you’re ready to serve. How’s that for for an easier summer?
You’ll love this vegan no bake cookie dough cheesecake because it’s easy to make, super stunning, and creamy, sweet, and rich. It’s dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and refined-sugar free, as well as vegan and paleo. A tart cheesecake flavor blends with a heady cookie dough richness for a vegan no bake dessert you’ll just love this summer.
To make this vegan no bake cookie dough cheesecake, I used…
Vegan No Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake (Paleo, Raw)
Chocolate Chip Crust
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Filling
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews soaked in hot water for 1 hour
- ½ cup refined coconut oil melted
- ⅓ cup coconut cream solid part only
- ½ cup maple syrup or honey use maple syrup if vegan, plus more to taste
- 3-4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. + 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup vegan chocolate chips
- pinch salt
- Make the crust: Place cashews in a dry pan over medium heat. Toast about 5 minutes or until golden and fragrant on all sides. Remove from pan and let cool slightly.
- Combine all crust ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse until crumbly. Press mixture into the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan. Freeze for 15 minutes while you make the filling.
- Make filling: Drain soaked cashews. Combine all filling ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a blender. Process until very, very smooth, adding more honey or maple syrup to taste, if desired. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour over crust and chill until firm, about 3-4 hours.
- Make ganache: Microwave all ganache ingredients in a medium microwave-safe bowl for 60 seconds; stir very well. Microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring very well in between, until totally smooth and melted. Let cool slightly or until no longer hot but still melted. Spread over firm cookie dough cheesecake filling and return to fridge. Chill until completely firm. Carefully unmold the springform pan and serve.
- Alternately, to make the ganache, heat all ganache ingredients in a double boiler over simmering water, whisking constantly until melted. Proceed with recipe as written.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.