Creamy, cheesy, addictive, and loaded with flavor, this bean dip is easy to make and a favorite at parties! Perfect for game day, Super Bowl Sunday, or any time you need an easy appetizer that everyone will love.
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 16-ounce cans refried beans
- 1 1-ounce packet taco seasoning mix or make your own
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- ¼ cup green onions chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese shredded, divided
Preheat oven to 350º F. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, using only 1/2 of cheddar and 1/2 of Monterey Jack cheese.
Pour bean dip in baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
Recipe yields approximately 12 servings. Nutritional values shown are general guidelines, and reflect information for one serving, not including any optional toppings. Macros may vary slightly depending on specific types and brands of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by 12. Result will be the weight of one serving.
- Taco seasoning: Can use any package or make your own.
- Shredded cheese: Can use any shredded cheese you like, including Mexican blend or Colby Jack.
- Topping options: Sliced jalapeños, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, black olives, sliced chili peppers, dollop of sour cream, etc.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 929mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1013IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 343mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 7g