Frozen Salmon in the Air Fryer
Frozen salmon fillets cooked in the air fryer come out perfectly tender, flaky, and full of flavor.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 6-ounce salmon fillets frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon salt more or less to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper more or less to taste
Preheat air fryer to 390° Fahrenheit. Spray basket lightly with spray oil safe for air fryers.
Place frozen salmon fillets skin-side down in air fryer basket and place basket in air fryer. Cook salmon 7 minutes or until just defrosted.
While salmon cooks, add olive oil, dijon mustard, honey, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper to medium bowl. Whisk well until thoroughly combined.
After salmon has defrosted, remove basket and brush honey dijon glaze mixture liberally over tops of salmon.
Return basket to air fryer. Cook another 7 to 9 minutes or until salmon reaches internal temperature of 120° Fahrenheit for medium-rare salmon up to 145° Fahrenheit for well-done fillets. Serve immediately with desired sides.
- Cook Time: If your salmon fillets are smaller than 6 ounces or particularly thin, you'll need to reduce the cook time so you don't overcook them. Start with a 5 minute defrost and a 5 minute cook time, then add more time if needed. Be sure to use your meat thermometer!
- Make it Keto: Use your favorite keto-friendly keto sweetener instead of honey. Depending on the sweetener you use, you may need to use less than 2 teaspoons.
Serving: 1salmon fillet with sauce | Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 685mg | Potassium: 858mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 72IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg | Net Carbs: 6g