Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee_
Fluffy and light and perfectly sweet, a dollop of whipped (or "dalgona") coffee served over milk tastes indulgent but is so easy to make.
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons sweetener
- 1 cup milk to serve, optional
- 2-3 cubes ice to serve, optional
Add water, coffee, and sweetener to bowl and whip on medium to high speed or whisk.
Pour milk (and ice, if desired) halfway up glass and spoon coffee on top.
- Milk: Whole recommended, also almond, oat, etc.
- Sweetener: Sugar, Swerve, coconut sugar, etc.
- Pre-brewed coffee: Will not whip properly.
- Additional tips: Drizzle caramel inside glass prior to adding milk and/or use flavored coffee.
Serving Size: 1g | Calories: 184kcal | Protein: 9g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 676mg | Total Carbs: 49g | Sugar: 12g | Net Carbs: 49g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Calcium: 290mg | Iron: 1mg