Air Fryer Tater Tots
Air Fryer tater tots are just the best, hands down! This method produces tater tots that truly taste deep fried but are way healthier. Easy to make from frozen tater tots in just about 15 minutes.
Servings 4 servings
- 16 ounces frozen tater tots
- air-fryer-safe avocado oil or other cooking spray
- salt to taste
Preheat your air fryer to 400ºF. Coat the frozen tots with a little cooking spray, like avocado oil. Sprinkle with salt and toss to coat.
Cook for 15 minutes on 400ºF – flip them in the basket every 5 minutes or so until crisp and golden brown in a few spots. Add extra time if you want them crispier.
- I recommend using organic frozen tater tots for the healthiest version.
- This is the air fryer I use.
- This method works for any number of tater tots, though if your air fryer is small or you're cooking a large amount of tots, you'll want to work in batches.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 602mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 27g