Honey Chipotle Salmon BBQ Nachos
Easy and oh-so-delicious honey chipotle salmon BBQ nachos will be your new favorite family dinner. Made with breaded honey chipotle salmon, crispy tortilla chips, melted cheese, and sweet BBQ sauce.
Servings 6 servings
2 Baking sheets
- 1 10.5-ounce package Sea Cuisine Honey Chipotle Salmon fillets
- 12 ounces tortilla chips any type, any flavor; divided
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese divided
- ½ cup honey chipotle BBQ sauce divided
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped, divided
- ¼ cup green bell pepper finely chopped, divided
- ¼ cup yellow bell pepper finely chopped, divided
- 2 jalapeños sliced, for serving
- fresh cilantro chopped, for serving
- sour cream optional, for serving
Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Lightly spray one baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside. Line second baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
Place salmon fillets on greased baking sheet and place baking sheet in preheated oven. Cook 15 minutes.
Remove baking sheet from oven and gently flake salmon fillets with forks. Set flaked salmon aside.
Cover foil-lined baking sheet with 6 ounces tortilla chips in one even layer. Top chips with 1 cup shredded cheese, half of flaked salmon, and ¼ cup BBQ sauce.
Repeat process with remaining tortilla chips, cheese, flaked salmon, and BBQ sauce. Sprinkle chopped red onion, green bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper over top layer of sauce.
Place foil-lined baking sheet in 400° Fahrenheit oven and bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove baking sheet from oven and let cool 2 to 3 minutes, then top with jalapeños, cilantro, and sour cream. Serve immediately.
- For really melty cheese, you can turn on the broiler for the last 1-3 minutes. Just be careful not to overcook the salmon!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 548kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 800mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 334IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 310mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 56g