Mango Dragon Fruit Refresher
This mango dragon fruit refresher is better than Starbucks! Less sugar, healthier ingredients, and is seriously so quick and easy to make. Three ingredients and a couple of minutes is all you'll need to make this ultra refreshing drink.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon dragon fruit powder
- 2 cups white grape juice
- ½ cup mango juice
- ½ teaspoon green bean coffee extract for caffeine, optional
- ¼ cup fresh, frozen, or freeze-dried dragon fruit cut into cubes if fresh
Add dragon fruit powder, white grape juice, mango juice, and green bean coffee extract to a large pitcher or bowl and whisk to combine.
Divide ice and fresh or freeze-dried dragon fruit pieces between 4 cups, then fill each cup with refresher mixture.
- For a grown-up version, add a little rum or vodka.
- To make it creamy, add ½ cup coconut milk.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 176mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 21g