Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers
Cheesy, spicy, crispy, and delicious jalapeño poppers made in the air fryer! This easy appetizer comes together quickly, and in a few simple steps. They're loaded with tangy cream cheese, plenty of cheddar cheese, fresh herbs, spices, and topped off with crunchy breadcrumbs - yum!
Servings 5 servings
- 5 medium jalapeños
- ½ cup cream cheese softened
- ½ cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Chives chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
Slice each jalapeño in half lengthwise, then remove any seeds and membrane inside each half.
In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chives, and garlic powder.
In a separate small bowl, mix together the panko breadcrumbs and melted butter.
Fill each jalapeño half with about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture, then dip cream cheese side into breadcrumbs.
Place jalapeño poppers in a single layer in air fryer tray or basket, and cook at 380° Fahrenheit for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make it Keto: To make this recipe keto-friendly, shred the cheddar cheese yourself, then omit the panko breadcrumbs. Top your air fryer jalapeño poppers with either an extra sprinkling of cheddar cheese or crumbled bacon!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 386IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 3g