Creamy Clam Dip
This clam dip is creamy, savory, and best of all, super quick and easy to throw together! Perfect with potato chips, it's a delicious dip that makes an addictive appetizer everyone will love, even if they think they don't like clams.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 6.5-ounce can minced clams
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- chives chopped, for garnish
- kettle chips to serve
Drain can of minced clams and reserve clam juice. Set clams aside.
In large mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese with 1 to 2 tablespoons reserved clam juice, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice until combined.
Stir in minced clams, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper until well-distributed. Garnish with chives. Serve clam dip immediately or refrigerate until chilled.
- Sour Cream: Plain yogurt, Greek yogurt, or mayo would also work in place of the sour cream.
- For an extra kick, mix in a little Old Bay seasoning or hot sauce.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container up to 5 days.
- Make it Gluten Free: Make sure to use a gluten-free Worcestershire sauce.
Serving: 1serving (not including chips) | Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 497mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 241IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 3g