Crispy Pan-Fried Potatoes
These pan-fried potatoes are irresistibly crispy and perfectly seasoned! With just one pan and 20 minutes, you'll have the tastiest side dish. These pan-fried potatoes pair well with virtually anything and can also be enjoyed on their own!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound baby potatoes sliced into 1/4-inch rounds, see Notes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil see Notes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat, then add in the potatoes in a single layer.
Sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper, then cover with lid and cook for 5-8 minutes.
Remove lid, flip each potato, sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper then cover and cook for 8-10 more minutes.
Remove lid and sprinkle with fresh thyme, cook for 1 minute then remove from heat and serve immediately.
Recipe yields approximately 4 servings. Nutritional values shown reflect information for one serving. Macros may vary slightly based on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
- Baby Potatoes: Feel free to use whatever kind of white potato you'd like in this recipe.
- Vegetable Oil: You can swap vegetable oil for avocado oil or canola oil if you'd like.
- Depending on the size of your skillet, you might have to work in batches to pan-fry all of your potatoes.
To determine the size of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed, then weigh the entire recipe when finished. Divide the total weight (not including the weight of the container the dressing is in) by 4. Result will be the weight of one serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 588mg | Potassium: 488mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 62IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 17g