A strawberry mojito is a light, refreshing cocktail that's perfect for hot summer days. With fresh strawberries, mint, lime juice, and bubbly club soda. Enjoy it with or without white rum - it's incredible either way!
Servings 1 mojito
- 1 ounce simple syrup see Notes
- 5-6 mint leaves
- 3-4 strawberries caps removed
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1.5 ounces white rum skip for mocktails
- crushed ice
- club soda or sparkling water or ginger ale
Add simple syrup, mint leaves, and strawberries to highball glass and muddle gently.
Add lime juice and rum. No need to stir here.
Add ice to glass, then fill glass to top with club soda. Garnish with mint leaves (optional) and enjoy!
Make Your Own Simple Syrup
- Simple Syrup Alternatives: Make your own (see below) or stir 1/2 ounce honey into 1/2 ounce hot water, whisking until very smooth.
- Make it Lower Carb: Make your own simple syrup out of a powdered erythritol or allulose.
- Put equal parts sugar (or powdered erythritol, or allulose) and water into heatproof glass container.
- Microwave on high just until mixture barely starts to boil, usually around 1 minute or so. It’s fine if it boils for a few moments.
- Remove from microwave and stir to dissolve sugar.
Recipe yields one strawberry mojito. Nutritional values shown reflect information for one mojito. Macros may vary slightly based on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
Serving: 1mojito | Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 231IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 26g