This miso dressing is deliciously savory and sweet. Bursting with flavor, this restaurant-quality dressing takes less than 5 minutes to make! Pour it over virtually any salad for a tangy delight.
Servings 8 servings
- ½ cup olive oil see Notes
- 3 tablespoons miso paste
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar see Notes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated, optional
Recipe yields approximately 1 cup (16 tablespoons) of dressing. Nutritional values shown reflect information for 2 tablespoons of dressing. Macros may vary slightly depending on the specific brands of ingredients used.
- Olive Oil: I prefer olive oil, but any neutral tasting oil will work. Feel free to use avocado oil, sunflower oil, etc.
- Rice Vinegar: The rice vinegar gives it that restaurant-quality flavor. If you don't have rice vinegar, you can use apple cider vinegar or white vinegar instead.
- Make it Vegan: Use maple syrup instead of honey!
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 238mg | Potassium: 16mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 3g