A light and refreshing spring or summer cocktail consisting of sweet peaches and a bubbly, crisp Prosecco. Pull this peach bellini recipe out at your next brunch and impress your loved ones with your new bartending skills!
Servings 8 servings
- 3 cups fresh peaches peeled and diced
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons sugar see Notes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 bottle Prosecco chilled
Add peaches, water, sugar, and lemon juice to a blender and blend until smooth.
Fill champagne flutes halfway with peach puree and top off with prosecco.
Recipe yields approximately 8 servings. Nutritional values shown reflect information for 1 serving. Macros may vary slightly depending on the specific brands of ingredients used.
- Make it Added-Sugar-Free: Use granulated Swerve, honey, stevia, or monk fruit sweetener instead of sugar.
- Make it Non-Alcoholic: Use sparkling cider or seltzer water instead of Prosecco.
- To Chill: Add a frozen peach to the bottom of each glass to chill.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 188IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 9g