This flavorful dip or spread is the easiest thing you'll make all week! Made in under 5 minutes, naturally low-carb and keto, serve it alongside veggies and crackers for a simple appetizer everyone will love.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound cooked ham cubed
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Recipe yields approximately 6 servings. Nutritional values shown reflect information for 1 serving. Macros may vary slightly depending on the specific brands of ingredients used.
To determine the size of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed, then weigh the entire finished recipe. Divide the total weight of the recipe (not including the weight of the bowl, pot, or plate the food is in) by 6. Result will be the weight of one serving.
- Serve with cucumbers, carrots, celery, crackers, or between two slices of bread for a delicious deviled ham sandwich!
- If you'd like, add 1/4 cup of cream cheese and reduce mayonnaise amount to 1/2 cup.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking, though I find this dip flavorful enough that it doesn't even need salt or pepper.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 1108mg | Potassium: 241mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 63IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg