This keto granola is crunchy and perfectly sweetened, but it's totally keto and sugar free! Delicious with your favorite low-carb milk, over a little unsweetened yogurt, or simply by the handful, this is a breakfast and snack must for any keto or low carb diet!
Servings 20 servings
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup flaked coconut optional
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup flaxseed meal
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ - ⅔ cup keto sweetener to taste, see Note
- 1 egg white whisked until frothy
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup butter melted, or refined coconut oil
Pulse almonds in food processor until roughly chopped. Add walnuts, pecans, and sunflower seeds. Pulse until roughly chopped.
Add remaining ingredients. Pulse until combined.
Spread mixture in one even layer on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake at 325° Fahrenheit for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and firm. Remove from oven and let cool. Once cooled, break into chunks of desired size.
- My favorite sweetener for this recipe is an equal blend of Swerve Sweetener Granular and Swerve Sweetener Brown. You can use any sweetener you like, though! A blend of monk fruit and erythritol would be delish, as would Swerve Sweetener Confectioners.
- Raw nuts or roasted/salted nuts can be used for this recipe.
- After the first pulse, the almonds should be roughly one-half their original size.
- After the third pulse, the chia seeds should be mostly whole still.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg | Erythritol: 5g | Net Carbs: 2g