Elderberry Hot Toddy
This elderberry hot toddy is the perfect way to get a warm, soothing dose of elderberry on cold days
Servings 1 serving
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 ounces whiskey optional
- 2 teaspoons Sprouts Elderberry Umckaloabo & Zinc Syrup
- 2-3 teaspoons honey
- 2-3 teaspoons lemon juice to taste
- 1 lemon slice for garnish
- 1 cinnamon stick for garnish
- Whiskey: Omit to make alcohol-free or kids' drink.
- Slow cooker: Make a large batch of the recipe (triple or quadruple). Mix your ingredients together and turn the slow cooker to high. Let it heat for about 30 minutes. You can also turn it to low and let it simmer for a couple hours.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 59IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 14g