Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce Recipe
This copycat recipe tastes so much like the fast food fave and is so easy to make
Servings 4 servings
- 1 15-ounce jar Cheez Whiz cheese dip
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4-5 tablespoons brine from pickled jalapeños
- cayenne pepper to taste
- Cheeze Whiz sub: Use any type of plain cheese dip or Velveeta if you don't have Cheeze Whiz.
- Warm sauce: Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each cook time.
- Serving suggestions: Tacos, quesadillas, tortilla chips, french fries, etc.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 1003mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 455IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 247mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 6g