Lemon Pepper Wings
These lemon pepper wings are crispy and tangy but so easy to make at home. Inspired by your favorite wing joint, like Wing-Stop, this recipe bakes the wings to make them way easier and even quicker than ordering takeout! They're loaded with flavor and healthy, too.
Servings 6 servings
Wire baking rack
- 4 pounds party wings about 20 wings or drumettes
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning see Notes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt only if lemon pepper seasoning does not contain salt
Preheat oven to 425º F. Place wire rack over baking sheet and arrange wings evenly on top. Bake for 15 minutes. After cook time is up, broil for 10 minutes 6" from heat source. Turn once midway through.
While wings are baking, mix olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning, garlic powder, and salt (if your lemon-pepper seasoning does not contain it) in a small bowl.
After wings cook, transfer to large bowl and pour lemon-pepper mixture over. Toss to coat and serve immediately
- Make it Whole30/Paleo: Make sure your seasoning is compliant.
- Storage: Keep in airtight container in the fridge up to 4 days.
- Seasoning Variations: Use this same baking method with other flavors, such as buffalo sauce, BBQ sauce, or however you like your wings.
- Lemon Pepper Alternative: Combine some lemon zest with some freshly ground pepper.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 126mg | Sodium: 120mg | Potassium: 275mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2mg