Keto Cheese Chips
These crispy, crunchy chips are the perfect snack when you're on keto! So easy to make with just 1 ingredient, and a whopping 0g net carbs per serving. Great with dip or made into nachos, these are going to be your new favorite low carb staple.
Servings 24 chips
2 Baking sheets
Wire cooling rack
- 1 cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese from block of cheddar; mild, medium, or sharp
Preheat your oven to 400º Fahrenheit. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange the cheese into 24 small piles on baking sheets, 12 piles per sheet.
Place both sheets in oven simultaneously. Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Remove from oven. Let chips cool on baking sheet 5-10 minutes before transferring to wire cooling racks or plates.
- Cooking notes: Keep an eye on the chips after 5 minutes to check for doneness and to ensure they do not burn.
- Flavor variations: Sprinkle paprika, salt, garlic powder, or onion powder on cheese prior to cooking.
- Keto dip ideas: Bacon guacamole, addictive crab dip, or buffalo chicken dip.
- Be sure to use a block of cheese and shred it yourself! Prepackaged, preshredded cheese contains fillers and anti-clumping agents that add unnecessary carbs and prevent the cheese from melting like it should, which will affect the end texture of the chips.
Serving: 1chip | Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 1mg