3-Ingredient Watermelon Margarita Recipe
The epitome of summer, these 3 ingredient watermelon margaritas are fruity, naturally sweet, boozy, and crazy easy!
Servings 4 small margaritas
- 2 cups watermelon cubed and frozen
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ⅔ cup tequila
- 1 lime half cut into wedges, half juiced for rimming glass
- coarse salt or granulated sugar for rimming glasses
Recipe yields approximately 4 servings. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving out of 4 using the ingredients listed. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by 4. Result will be the weight of one serving.
- Frozen watermelon: Cut watermelon into cubes and freeze for at least 1 hour. If you don't have time to freeze your watermelon, serve your margaritas over ice.
- Serving size: Recipe makes 4 small margaritas, 2 large, or 1 jumbo.
- To rim glass with salt or sugar: Make a small cut down the middle of a lime wedge. Stick this cut right on the edge of your glass, and rub the lime all the way around. Dip the lime-covered edge into a shallow bowl or dish filled with coarse salt or granulated sugar.
- See also: How to cut a watermelon and how much juice is in one lime
- Not a drinker? No problem! Try our Easy Watermelon Juice recipe instead!
Serving: 1small margarita out of 4 | Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 112mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 7g