Cucumber Tomato Salad
Servings 4 servings
- 1 English cucumber peeled, halved, and sliced into 1/4" pieces (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium tomatoes cut in half and sliced into 1/2” pieces, seeds discarded
- 1/4 red onion halved and thinly sliced
- 10 basil leaves thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey or sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
Whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey or sugar, salt, and ground pepper.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and basil leaves and toss.
- Make ahead of time: Make a few hours before serving and store in fridge.
- Ingredient substitution ideas: Swap white wine vinegar for apple cider vinegar or white balsamic vinegar for a tangier dressing.
- Vegan: Use sugar instead of honey.
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 296mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 644IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 6g