Air Fryer Potatoes
These simply seasoned but oh-so-addictive potatoes are easy to make in the air fryer and a family favorite.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes preferably baby yellow potatoes or baby red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste (we used 3/4-1 teaspoon since we like our potatoes salty!)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder plus more to taste (we used 3/4 teaspoon)
Cut potatoes into halves or pieces (see notes) and place in bowl.
Toss potatoes with other ingredients. Place in single layer in air fryer basket, making sure not to overcrowd. Work in batches if cooking more than 1.5 pounds at a time.
Cook 400° F 10 minutes. After time is up, shake basket or switch placement of air fryer shelves (move top to bottom and bottom to top).
Cook another 10-15 minutes until potatoes are a medium brown in places and skin is puckered. (Time will vary, but ours were perfect after 22 minutes total.)
- Peeling: Not necessary unless using Russet potatoes
- Cutting: Cut into bite-sized pieces. Baby yellow potatoes only need to be cut in half.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 301mg | Potassium: 716mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 26g