Air Fryer Baked Potato
Baked potatoes cooked in the air fryer are so easy with light, fluffy center and perfectly crispy skin.
Servings 4 servings
- 4 russet potatoes 6-8 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon oil like avocado
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
Wash and scrub the potatoes. Dry with paper towel and transfer to a bowl. Poke each potato with a fork, then rub entire potato with oil and season with sea salt.
Place potatoes in Air Fryer and cook at 400º F 30-45 minutes. After 30 minutes, test potatoes with fork. Fork will pierce an entire potato when ready.
Remove the potatoes from air fryer when cooked. Use knife to cut slit down the center. With a towel or oven mitts covering your hands, press down the sides to help steam escape.
Top potato as desired and serve.
- Nutrition: Please note that nutrition is for one potato without toppings.
- Cook time: Ours was 40 minutes total. Yours may vary depending on make and model of air fryer.
- Poking potatoes with fork: Important as will allow steam to escape and keep potato from exploding.
- Topping ideas: Greek yogurt or sour cream, broccoli, avocado, ranch dressing, pesto, cherry tomatoes, cheddar cheese, feta, queso, cooked spinach, olives, jalapenos, turkey chili, chicken, salsa, chives, bacon, barbecue sauce, onions, guacamole
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1755mg | Potassium: 888mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg | Net Carbs: 35g